[PBML] No Subject

  • Michael Edmonds - ISD
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2000
      Does anyone know of a intermediate or advanced perl group, thanks

      Mike Edmonds

      and intended solely for the individual or entity to
      whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
      in error please notify the Wal-Mart E-mail administrator at
      " postmaster@... ".
    • Jeff Boes
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2000

        Yes, here's a couple for you to check out:

        Fun With Perl: aimed more at clever tricks than at practical applications,
        but still moderately useful. I *think* you subscribe by sending 'subscribe'
        in the body of a message addressed to fwp-request@....

        list, but it seems to be dormant.

        There's a nova-perl list at onelist.com. Again, fairly dormant.

        Look around at either onelist.com or egroups.com. If you find any really
        good ones, let us know here.

        ----
        WARNING: This message contains Thought and Thought By-Products.
        _________
        Jeff Boes <>< jboes@...
        Mur Consulting http://www.qtm.net/~jboes/