RE: [PBML] Re: Hashes and Filtering (fwd)

  • Smith, Sheldon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 5:04 PM
      Just how big is the data file now, and how big *may* it get?

      For any given 9 digit code, will it only have two possible records (itself
      and the 18 character code), or could there be three or more records?

      IF the table can be kept in memory, AND there are at most two records for a
      key (itself and/or the 18 character code), I believe the attached will do
      what you want, or at least give you a good starting point. (As I was
      examining it, I reformatted it to reduce the number of screen lines.)

      Good luck!