Perl For Windows - Drawing Lines Task

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      Hi,

      I am trying to use Perl for Windows (ActiveState Perl) to draw
      simple polygons in a blank, fullsized window.

      I have read about the GD module, and this seems like a good package to
      use. However, I am not sure if this is best.

      Are there any suggestions as to a better module?

      Does anyone here have experience with GD for ActiveState Perl??

      Thanks,
      Patrick
    • Suraj Jacob
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        checkout perlQt.
        http://search.cpan.org/~ggarand/PerlQt-3.008/

        Patrick wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am trying to use Perl for Windows (ActiveState Perl) to draw
        > simple polygons in a blank, fullsized window.
        >
        > I have read about the GD module, and this seems like a good package to
        > use. However, I am not sure if this is best.
        >
        > Are there any suggestions as to a better module?
        >
        > Does anyone here have experience with GD for ActiveState Perl??
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Patrick
        >

        > Unsubscribing info is here:

      • Donato Azevedo
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2005
          On 5/2/05, Patrick <patb@...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I am trying to use Perl for Windows (ActiveState Perl) to draw
          > simple polygons in a blank, fullsized window.
          >
          > I have read about the GD module, and this seems like a good package to
          > use. However, I am not sure if this is best.
          >
          > Are there any suggestions as to a better module?
          >
          > Does anyone here have experience with GD for ActiveState Perl??

          I am using GD::Graph for some applications and It doesn't seem to
          bother me at all....

          > Thanks,
          > Patrick

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Donato Azevedo
          Engenharia de Controle e Automação
          UFMG
          We will encourage you to develop the three great virtues
          of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris.
          "Larry Wall - Programming perl"