Re: Help: For installing Expect through PPM

  • Krisztian Szabo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2005
      Hi,

      In case you have fully functional Activestate PERL interpreter

      In general:

      1, go to command prompt (ppm prompt shoul appear)
      2, type: install packagename

      that's it.

      "Expect.pm is a perl implementation of the popular Expect extension
      for Tcl/Tk by Don Libes. "

      I myself could not find any package named 'Expect' using ppm.
      Does it exist in ppm package form ?

      Sorry. Maybe someone else can help you out.

      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, vishal kharge