Perl Unix & Sybase Professionals

  • kirubapaulraj
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 4:44 AM
      Hi

      Urgent requirement for MNC - Perl Professionals.

      We are an U.S based company looking out for candidates with hands on
      experience in Perl, Unix & Sybase.

      Skill & Job Requirements:

      1) Strong expertise Hardcore Perl, Shell Script, Unix with hands-on
      experience
      2) Strong skills in Sybase / Oracle / SQL
      3) Should have a thorough knowledge of UNIX.
      4) 2 - 6 years of experience
      5) Excellent problem solving and team building skills a must.
      6) Financial Domain experience is an added advantage

      This is an URGENT Requirement and selected candidates need to join us
      at the earliest

      Location: Chennai

      I would deeply appreciate your consent for further proceedings.
      Please email me your updated resume with your contact numbers and the
      best timings for discussion to kirubaangelin@... /
      kirubapaulraj@....

      With Regards
      Anitha Paulraj.
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 8:09 AM
        --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "kirubapaulraj" <kirubapaulraj@y...> wrote:

        > We are an U.S based company

        Really? Where? Company name? Address? Tel. No.?

        > I would deeply appreciate your consent for further proceedings.

        You have my consent to proceed further than the end of the nearest short pier!