Hi ,

  • Raghavendra Rao
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hi

      I am new to this Group and New to Perl. I am working on Testing. I am planing to write scripts to run some programs. Can any body suggest which book is usefull for me , plz give me the replay.

      Regards

      Raghvendra

    • Offer Kaye
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005

        "Learning Perl" - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lperl3/

        --
        Offer Kaye
      • Rathna N
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
          http://www.perl.com/pub/q/documentation

          On Apr 5, 2005 11:16 AM, Offer Kaye <offer.kaye@...> wrote:

          > On Apr 5, 2005 7:51 AM, Raghavendra Rao wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi
          > >
          > > I am new to this Group and New to Perl. I am working on Testing. I am planing to write
          > > scripts to run some programs. Can any body suggest which book is usefull for me , plz give me
          > > the replay.
          > >

          > "Learning Perl" - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lperl3/
          >
          > --
          > Offer Kaye

          Regards,
          Rathna.
        • Offer Kaye
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
            On Apr 5, 2005 10:35 AM, Rathna N wrote:

            > http://www.perl.com/pub/q/documentation

            Well, that's not a book, but since you brought it up, the Perl
            documentation can also be read here:
            http://perldoc.perl.org/

            And a good starting point is this tutorial:
            http://perldoc.perl.org/perlintro.html

            Regards,
            --
            Offer Kaye