difference between Perl and C programming

  • vishal kharge
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hello All:

      What is the difference between Perl and C programming?

      Please let me the answer.

      Thanks in Advance.

      Vishal Kharge

    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        www.google.com/search?q=perl+vs+c

        4:34am, vishal kharge wrote:

        > Hello All:
        >
        > What is the difference between Perl and C programming?
        >

        > Please let me the answer.
        >
        > Thanks in Advance.
        >
        > Vishal Kharge

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        The wonder of all the Internet security problems is that they
        are continually labeled as 'e-mail viruses' or 'Internet worms,'
        rather than the more correct designation of 'Windows viruses' or
        'Microsoft Outlook viruses.'" --Robert X. Cringely