Invitation

  • Hari N
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hari N has invited you to join hi5. By joining hi5, you will be connected to Hari and all of Hari's friends.

      hi5 is the place where friends meet. You can use hi5 for the following purposes:
      * Find old friends
      * Meet new people
      * Browse photos

      Join Hari, meet Hari's friends, and meet people that share your interests now!

      Click here:
      http://www.hi5.com/register/F76TX?inviteId=LJQQ06QZZ817286001p361925431

      This invitation was sent to perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Hari N (hari2n@...).

      If you do not wish to receive invitations from hi5 members, click on the link below:
      http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayBlockInvite.do?inviteId=<#randomId#>

    • Mike Southern
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 2:45 AM
        If ($hari_writes_again == "y") {
        &suggest_long_walk_off_short_pier;
        } else {
        &express_feelings_of_contentment;
        }

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 7:45 AM

          Mike> If ($hari_writes_again == "y") {

          Don't use == where you mean eq, unless that was part of the joke.

          Mike> &suggest_long_walk_off_short_pier;
          Mike> } else {
          Mike> &express_feelings_of_contentment;
          Mike> }

        • Paul Archer
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 8:06 AM
            7:45am, merlyn@... wrote:

            > Mike> If ($hari_writes_again == "y") {
            >
            > Don't use == where you mean eq, unless that was part of the joke.

            Or the even cleaner and simpler:
            if ($hari_writes_again) {

            > Mike> &suggest_long_walk_off_short_pier;
            > Mike> } else {
            > Mike> &express_feelings_of_contentment;
            > Mike> }

            > See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!

            There are two major products that come out of
            Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this
            to be a coincidence. - Jeremy S. Anderson