Urgently Required Telecom & Embedded Professionals

  • tji_scripting
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2005
      Hi,

      There is Urgent requirement for "Telecom Professionals"
      and "Embedded Professionals" of exp 1-8 Yrs for Our CMM level clients
      for locations Hyd/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai. Pls forward your profile to
      hr@... with Subject
      line "TJI:Telecom/Embedded:YrsOfExp".

      If you are not currently interested, you may still send your
      updated
      copy of resume for our Database and future reference. Since there is
      more
      than one position open, would be obliged if you could refer your
      friends,
      colleagues who might be interested in the following opening.

      rgds,
      HR Manager,
      TodayJobsIndia ( TJI )
      EmaiL:hr@...