Re: [PBML] Ppd of DBD-ODBC for perl 5.6

  • Mike Southern
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2005
      Got my SQLs mixed up. Product of faulty mind.

      I haven't explored the range of DBD drivers myself but when I discovered
      that DBD had engine-specific incarnations I assumed that MySQL was one of
      many.

      I naturally assume that if it's an open database then someone somewhere will
      have produced a method of controlling it using perl.