Re: [PBML] Up and learning

  • Rick Apichairuk
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      vim + syntax coloring

      On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:28:24 -0600, Scot Robnett <scot@...> wrote:

      > TextPad here...

    • J.E. Cripps
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        > Thanks to everyone that suggested the Perl resources that are out
        > there.

        glad to see you again!

        > ALSO, which of the various Perl IDE's do people like the most?

        any Linux/FreeBSD command line account, GNU emacs (struggling
        with this a bit myself) I do know there's vs emacs available
        for other OSes, and in fact have installed in several times
        from the CD that came with one of the SAMS books.
      • J.E. Cripps
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
          > vim + syntax coloring

          which proves again, THTOWTDI.