Immediate Opening for EJB Developer (Software Analyst & Senior SW Analyst)

  • Unified Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi,

      We have an immediate opening for the following 2 positons with one
      of our MNC clients.

      EJB Developer (Software Analyst)
      * 3+ years of Object Oriented Development Experience
      * 1+ years of EJB Development experience

      EJB Developer (Senior Software Analyst)
      * 5+ years of Object Oriented Development Experience
      * 3 years of EJB Development experience

      Common Skills for the above positions:
      *Must be strong in OOAD and UML concepts
      *Experience in Java Server Pages, Servlets, JMS and JDBC
      *Experience in WebLogic or WebSphere application server
      *Ability to write SQL statements is a must
      *Experience in HTML, XML and CSS is a plus
      *Experience using a relational database management system
      (preferably Oracle/DB2)
      *Experience in developing high performance multi-threaded code
      *Experience with optimization algorithms and knowledge of Operations
      Research Techniques
      *Strong mathematical background
      *Experience with debugging client specific performance problems in a
      production environment
      *Strong verbal & written communication skills
      *Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
      *Ability to interact with Product Managers and Directors in the U.S.
      *Ability to translate technical specification to code.

      If this interests you, please forward a soft copy of your latest
      profile to us immediately, so that we can proceed further and also
      provide us the following details:

      Current Salary:
      Expected Salary:
      Current Employer:
      Current Designation:
      Notice Period Required:

      Contact email id is rizwana.s@...

      Contact number is 080-57605756 , 080-57660650

      With Best Regards,

      Rizwana Shaikh
      HR Executive

      Unified Technologies Pvt Ltd (TechUnified)
      An ISO 9001:2000 Company
      Arden Fair, 5th Floor, Pai Layout,
      Next to Corporation Bank,
      Old Madras Road,