Perl tutor wanted

  • fres4@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Hi,

      I am new to Perl (and a weak programmer overall) and I am seeking a
      remote private tutor to help me with code in Bioinformatics.

      The stuff I need help with should be easy for anyone with decent
      Perl skills. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount (via Paypal)
      for time spent explaining and any code that is written.

      One of the first things I need help with is how to search a string
      in order to find a specific motif or sequence. Reply to me directly
      if anyone is interested. Thanks.

      Randy