Re: [PBML] .wdb 2 .xls

  • perlmails
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2005
      Hi Paul,
      Of course, I did try CPAN search before asking for help.
      Yielded mostly, Excel parsers and convertors from dbases (like so
      http://search.cpan.org/~tmtm/Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-FromDB-
      0.09/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel/FromDB.pm). May be I'm not so good
      at searching? May be you could help??

      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, Paul Archer <tigger@i...>