Perl professionals are needed by our client, a CMMi Level 5 company in Pune !!!

  • Madhura Kulkarni,Terra Firma
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Please do not change your subject line and apply to terrafirmapune@...

      Greetings!

      We need Perl professionals for our client - a CMM Level 5 Company in Pune.

      YOU CAN HAVE ONLINE CHAT FOR THE MORE DETAILS ON YAHOO OR MSN MESSENGER at the following
      Chat IDs - careersterrafirma@...
      madhuraterrafirma@...

      About the company:

      Our Client is a global Information Technology Corporation with more than 11 years experience in providing software business solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With more than 4500 man- years of software development expertise across 825 projects, Client is amongst the leading software exporters from India. 1500 employees across four development centers and eighteen offices worldwide, churn out an annual turnover in excess of US$ 40 million.It is the world's first enterprise wide SEI-CMM level 5 Corporation and is ISO 9001-2000 certified.

      Details of job: Perl professionals

      Skill :Strong PERL with experience in Oracle/J2EE.

      Development experience with Perl is a MUST.

      Experience :3 to 6 yrs

      Essential Skills: Very good Communication skills.

      Location: Pune,

      Qualification:BE/MCA/MCM/M.Sc

      If you are interested in the company and relocation to Pune, please reply at the earliest with your updated resume.

      PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT WE WILL NOT SEND YOUR PROFILE TO ANY OF OUR CLIENTS WITHOUT YOUR CONCENT.

      Waiting for a positive reply.

      Thanks!

      Cordially,

      Madhura Kulkarni
      Terra Firma,Placing Ambitions
      Pune, India
      Tel:91-020-31096347,30900542
      Cell:09371096347
      email:madhura@...
      chat ID :careersterrafirma@...
      madhuraterrafirma@...

      About Terra Firma:

      TERRA FIRMA is a company started in December 2000 by professionals from IT industry with an aim to channelise job-search of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA denotes SOLID ROCK foundation. Terra Firma is recruiting for few TOP MOST IT comapanies in India. We recruit for all locations in India and overseas USA, UK, Singapore,Australia Middle East.

      An organisation backed by professionals from the placement and IT field. Their management background, placement, and IT experience and strong database enables them to reach large number of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA's professional approach and innovative method keeps in constant touch with creme de la creme IT professionals. They understand the required job profile and provide ideal placement for companies and vice versa.

      The organisation has involved highly effective and valid selection methods for sourcing the talent.

      TERRA FIRMA understands the present placement situation, organisation & candidate. They see both the sides of coin and can match both sides by making a satisfactory combination