Re: [PBML] Re: Outsource projects with RainbowJ.com

  • Jenda Krynicky
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
      From: "Greg" <southern.sec@...>
      > --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, Rajesh India <rajeshaffil@y...>
      > wrote: > Greetings!
      >
      > Spam! Spam! Spam!
      >
      > (Bl**dy Vikings!)

      - I'll have spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam and
      spam.
      - We have no baked beans!
      - Can I have spam instead?

      The user was baned, but I would be surprised if he did not send the
      same spam again next month using a different address :-(

      Jenda
      -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery
    • Achmad Dhani
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005