Re: [PBML] Multicast

  • Jenda Krynicky
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
      To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      From: Sarada <saradabhanuv@...>
      Date sent: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:18:20 +0000 (GMT)
      Subject: Re: [PBML] Multicast
      Send reply to: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com

      > hi
      >
      > i am sarada
      > may i know who r u r u from hyd

      Do you feel cool kiddy? Or just can't be bothered with the shift key,
      punctuation and correct spelling?

      Besides, this is a programming related forum, not a chit-chat. It's
      irrelevant who is who or where is he/she from. If you have a Perl
      related question, ask, if you have an answer to someone's question,
      answer, otherwise please go chat elsewhere.

      And if you do not remember subscribing or want to unsubscribe, but
      don't know how, just send me an email and I'll take care of it.

      Jenda

      P.S.(to others): Yes, I am harsh. I hate l33t speak.
      -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery
    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
        10:18am, Sarada wrote:

        > hi
        >
        > i am sarada
        > may i know who r u r u from hyd

        "r u" from the dead keyboard society?
        Take it off-list.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
          i am dhani from indonesia

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
            Hello,

            That was a mistake from her side. Please respond to my query.

            Regards,
            Sailaja