Re: [PBML] Multicast

  • Sarada
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
      hi

      i am sarada
      may i know who r u r u from hyd

      http://search.cpan.org/~lds/IO-Socket-Multicast-0.21/Multicast.pm

      > But the above module contains Multicast.xs along
      > with Multicast.pm.
      >
      > Since that the program I write, should be used by
      > the client side, I do
      > not want to install the module. Hence I have created
      > a folder called
      > "IO" under the project's working directory and a
      > subfolder "Socket"
      > under "IO". I then copied the Mulitcast.pm in the
      > folder
      > projectfolder/IO/Socket.
      >
      > But since Mulitcast.pm requires Multicast.xs, I have
      > copied Multicast.xs
      > also in the subfolder projectfolder/IO/Socket. But
      > Mulitcast.xs doesn't
      > seem to be a Perl file, hence, I am unable to
      > compile it.
      >
      > Can anyone please tell me how can I can compile
      > Multicast.xs and make
      > the above prcodure work or if there is any other
      > module which uses only
      > a .pm file?
      >
      > Thanks for your time and response.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sailaja

    • Jenda Krynicky
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
        To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
        From: Sarada <saradabhanuv@...>
        Date sent: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:18:20 +0000 (GMT)
        Subject: Re: [PBML] Multicast
        Send reply to: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com

        > hi
        >
        > i am sarada
        > may i know who r u r u from hyd

        Do you feel cool kiddy? Or just can't be bothered with the shift key,
        punctuation and correct spelling?

        Besides, this is a programming related forum, not a chit-chat. It's
        irrelevant who is who or where is he/she from. If you have a Perl
        related question, ask, if you have an answer to someone's question,
        answer, otherwise please go chat elsewhere.

        And if you do not remember subscribing or want to unsubscribe, but
        don't know how, just send me an email and I'll take care of it.

        Jenda

        P.S.(to others): Yes, I am harsh. I hate l33t speak.
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery
      • Paul Archer
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
          10:18am, Sarada wrote:

          > hi
          >
          > i am sarada
          > may i know who r u r u from hyd

          "r u" from the dead keyboard society?
          Take it off-list.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
            i am dhani from indonesia

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
              Hello,

              That was a mistake from her side. Please respond to my query.

              Regards,
              Sailaja