Outsource projects with RainbowJ.com

  • Rajesh India
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      Greetings!

      Many webmasters and software companies already use outsourcing to increase their income. Try it one time and you will like it!

      Post your project for free on http://www.RainbowJ.com
      Get quotes, select a winner and get it done quickly and for very low price.

      You may prefer to register as service provider. This way you will be able to bid on projects too. Frequently clients are looking for developers only from their countries!

      Hope to see you there!

      http://www.RainbowJ.com

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
        --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, Rajesh India <rajeshaffil@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings!

        Spam! Spam! Spam!

        (Bl**dy Vikings!)
      • Jenda Krynicky
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
          From: "Greg" <southern.sec@...>
          > --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, Rajesh India <rajeshaffil@y...>
          > wrote: > Greetings!
          >
          > Spam! Spam! Spam!
          >
          > (Bl**dy Vikings!)

          - I'll have spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam and
          spam.
          - We have no baked beans!
          - Can I have spam instead?

          The user was baned, but I would be surprised if he did not send the
          same spam again next month using a different address :-(

          Jenda
          -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery
        • Achmad Dhani
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005