RE: [PBML] 3+yrs_Perl Developer_MNC Client_Onsite

  • Scot Robnett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      A post like this one belongs on http://jobs.perl.org

      SR

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Robin [mailto:robin@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 6:46 PM
      To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PBML] 3+yrs_Perl Developer_MNC Client_Onsite

      I don't like spam.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Unified Technologies Pvt. Ltd." <smitha.r@...>
      To: <perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:51 AM
      Subject: [PBML] 3+yrs_Perl Developer_MNC Client_Onsite

      We take this opportunity to introduce TechUnified, an ISO 9001:2000
      Certified Company. (www.techunified.com) is funded by $100 million
      dollar STC group of Oman and Renaissance Information Technology,
      USA. Growing aggressively, we aim to strengthen our position as a
      leading IT and productized services company to global business. We
      offer customized solutions and application development services in
      the fields of e-business, mobile applications and speech based
      customer services.

      We are looking for "Perl Developer" for one of our MNC Clients based
      in Bangalore.

      Position : Perl Developer
      Experience : 3+ yrs
      Location : Onsite in Slough, UK for 6 months to 1year

      Preferred Skills:
      Perl and XML RPC Experience.
      Platform OS is Sun Solaris and Linux, experience with one of these
      is desirable.
      Telco background desirable but not essential.
      Ability to conform with development team testing methods and
      standards.

      Contact email id is - smitha.r@...

      Contact number is 080/57605756, 57660650

      Should you feel interested & your profile exactly matches to the
      above mentioned requirement, please forward a soft copy of your
      latest profile to us, so that we can proceed further and also
      provide us with the following details:
      Current Salary:
      Expected Salary:
      Current Employer:
      Current Designation:
      Notice Period Required:

      Should you feel you are not interested or are not available, please
      feel free to forward this requirement to your friends / colleagues
      who match this requirement. If they have any clarifications they can
      contact me on smitha.r@... , 080 - 57605756, 57660650.

      Please mention the subject line of your mail as
      "Perl Developer"

      Unsubscribing info is here:
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Unsubscribing info is here: