how to put log file

  • Wang, Cody-SH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      Hi,

      I wonder how to put a log file beside use open and close because I would
      like to log every detail in the log. Something like script command in the
      unix.

      Thanks

      Cody Wang

      IMPORTANT NOTICE:

      The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential.
      If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the
      information.
      If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by
      "Reply" command
      and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof.
      Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
      or
      other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received
      and opened,
      it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free
      and no responsibility
      is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or
      affiliates either
      jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
      use.