Populating a Oracle Table content into a table

  • srinimoorthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      I need to create a file from the data present in two tables (Table A
      and Table B) of Oracle database. One record from table A should be
      populated as the first line of the file. All records present in second
      table related to that record should be populated in the following
      lines. This should continue for all the data present in the Table A.

      To complete this task, I have to select between Perl and Proc. Which
      one will be faster?