Re: [PBML] Christian Wessel has a new mail address.

  • Mike Southern smtp.stsn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Gee I hope he didn't set is auto-responder to operate until the end of
      January ... =:0

      On 1/4/05 7:45 AM, Christian Wessel at christian.wessel@... wrote:

      > I will be out of the office starting 2005-01-04 and will not return until
      > 2005-01-31.
      >
      > Pls. send your mail again to <christian.wessel@...>

    • Christian Wessel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        Sorry folks,

        I changed the agent and excluding [PBML]

        br/mfg, christian

        Continental AG
        FDV Stöcken, Geb.33/1
        Jädekamp 30
        D-30519 Hannover
        Phone: +49 511 976 4271
        Fax: +49 511 976 3690
        Mob.: +49 171 357 59 57 (only till -2 m)
        Internet: http://www.conti.de

        Gee I hope he didn't set is auto-responder to operate until the end of
        January ... =:0

        On 1/4/05 7:45 AM, Christian Wessel at christian.wessel@... wrote:

        > I will be out of the office starting 2005-01-04 and will not return
        until
        > 2005-01-31.
        >
        > Pls. send your mail again to <christian.wessel@...>

        Unsubscribing info is here: