Required V5 Engineer for one of the Big IT compay : Overseas Assignment

  • Rajesh Pradhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hi Friends,

      I have three challeging opening for V5 Engineer. This
      is a overseas oppertunity.

      My client is looking for three V5 Engineer for their
      R&D Team. They should have following background:

      1. BS or Master Degree of EE or Information.
      2. More then three years working experience in
      firmware coding.
      3. More then two years working experience in V5
      protocol.
      4. experience of RTOS VxWorks.
      6. ISDN PRA and SS7 working expereince is a plus.

      Send me your update resume on
      rajesh.pradhan@... or call on 09891003914.
      ADECCO is world leader in palcement with a total
      turnover of $22 Bilion. We are operating in 67
      countries aroudn the world. For more details go to
      www.adecco.co.in.

      This is a very urgent opening so prompt action is
      required.

      regards
      rajesh pradhan
      9891003914.