[PBML] Re: writing perl modules

  • Nikita
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
      Here's a guess: on your computer.
      If you didn't install them originally with the perl package (you should have
      h2xs at least), obtain it at cpan: type in the name and click "search".

      You need to be a bit more resourceful.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
        > You need to be a bit more resourceful.

        No its not that I need to be more resourceful, its
        that since you suggested I take a look at those apps I
        figured then you should also know where to get them. I
        mean the whole point of asking a question is to find
        somebody who either knows or has done the leg work to
        find the answer. Why should I spend all my time
        looking for the answer if somebody has already figured
        it out. All I need to do is ask. This is the whole
        point of mailing lists.

        I'm sure I could find 50 tutorials on this subject if
        I searched for them. The fact is somebody might have
        already read a really good one and can point it to me
        before I read all 50. Get it? Work smarter not harder!

        Frank

        =====
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
          All perl modules are centralized at cpan.org.