RainbowJ.com: software/web projects - first results

  • Av HeAnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      Greetings!

      Just 8 days ago we have launched the site.

      These are results:

      Registered providers: 106
      Posted projects: 20

      Don't you think you should be there too?

      Providers,- register, create portfolio, upload your
      profile and start bidding, as you could see you chance
      to become winner is not low.

      Buyers,- post your project for free, get quotes and
      get your project donw!

      Hope to meet you there!

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com