Urgent C Unix openings for US based MNC(Pay Master) Client.

  • leo_contact
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Dear Professionals,

      We have the following Urgent C Unix openings for US based MNC(Pay Master) Client.

      Education Qualification must be B.E.,B.TECH.,M.SC.,MCA,etc

      REQUIREMENT:

      Primary Skill: C, UNIX, ORACLE

      Secondary Skill: PROC*

      Experience 2 - 4 years

      Location Chennai

      Give the following details

      1. Date of Birth:
      2. Current Salary ( Lak / Ann )
      3. Expected Salary ( Lak / Ann )
      4. Willing To Relocate
      5. Notice Period ( Days )

      Kindly mention Skill set and Exp in Subject Line

      Send resume to srini.hr@...

      NOTE: TO get the recent Listings of Openings available.....get
      membership and check in leo_contact4itjobs@yahoogroups.com

      call 0 98415 67217

      Online Discussion in Yahoo Chat ID: leo_contact

      Kindly refer your friends for the same above openings.

      With best regards,

      Srinivas
      Chennai