C/C++,Unix shell scripting - Testers/Implementors(Telecom background) needed by a PCMM Level 5 company at Bangalore on URGENT basis !!!

  • Madhura Kulkarni
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004

      We need Testers/Implementors (C/C++, Unix shell scripting - Telecom background) for our client at Bangalore.

      About the company:
      Our client is amongst only three companies enterprise-wide to be assessed at Level V of both the P-CMM (People-Capability Maturity Model), and the SW-CMM.
      An ISO certified company, it has to date executed over a 1000 projects in over 58 countries across the globe, including several for the world's largest companies in their lines of business, and Top Fortune 500 companies - providing customers a wide spectrum of software services. ________________________________________________________________
      Details of job:

      Position:Testers/Implementors with skills C/C++, Unix shell scripting, Perl

      Mandatory Skills:
      C/C++, Unix shell scripting (TELECOM background)

      Secondary Skills:Perl

      Should have some knowledge of mediation devices and
      Telecom background ( mandatory ).

      Qualifications: Engineering Graduates (Computers,IT,E&T/C,Electronics)
      The candidate needs to have an excellent academic track record without any gaps.

      Desired Experience: 3-5 yrs

      No of Positions:6

      Work Location: Bangalore

      Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills

      The candidates should have very good analytical skills.
      If you are interested in the company and relocation to Pune, please reply at the earliest with your updated resume.

      We request you to provide the below mentioned required information:
      -Present location:
      -Present salary:
      -Expected salary:
      -Time required to join:
      -Your telephone number and suitable time for a call:
      (All the information would be kept confidential)

      We are not able to process your resume without all the information mentioned above.

      Waiting for a positive reply.

      Madhura Kulkarni
      Terra Firma,Placing Ambitions
      Pune, India
      Online chat : careersterrafirma@...,madhuraterrafirma@...

      About Terra Firma:

      TERRA FIRMA is a company started in December 2000 by professionals from IT industry with an aim to channelise job-search of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA denotes SOLID ROCK foundation. Terra Firma is recruiting for few TOP MOST IT comapanies in India. We recruit for all locations in India and overseas USA, UK, Singapore,Australia Middle East.

      An organisation backed by professionals from the placement and IT field. Their management background, placement, and IT experience and strong database enables them to reach large number of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA's professional approach and innovative method keeps in constant touch with creme de la creme IT professionals. They understand the required job profile and provide ideal placement for companies and vice versa.

      The organisation has involved highly effective and valid selection methods for sourcing the talent.

      TERRA FIRMA understands the present placement situation, organisation & candidate. They see both the sides of coin and can match both sides by making a satisfactory combination