[PBML] Re: writing perl modules

  • Frank Hale
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
      > Keep in mind you need wrappers, so take a look at
      > h2xs, xsubpp, and SWIG

      Okay where can I find these?

      Frank

      =====
      ICQ: 7205161
      http://sapphire.sourceforge.net - Another X11 Window Manager
      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Nikita
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
        Here's a guess: on your computer.
        If you didn't install them originally with the perl package (you should have
        h2xs at least), obtain it at cpan: type in the name and click "search".

        You need to be a bit more resourceful.

        > > Keep in mind you need wrappers, so take a look at
        > > h2xs, xsubpp, and SWIG
        >
        > Okay where can I find these?
        >
        > Frank
        >

        > =====
        > ICQ: 7205161
        > http://sapphire.sourceforge.net - Another X11 Window Manager
        > http://im.yahoo.com

        > Unique Valentine gifts, available now at eGroups.
        >
        > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/perl-beginner/

      • Frank Hale
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
          > You need to be a bit more resourceful.

          No its not that I need to be more resourceful, its
          that since you suggested I take a look at those apps I
          figured then you should also know where to get them. I
          mean the whole point of asking a question is to find
          somebody who either knows or has done the leg work to
          find the answer. Why should I spend all my time
          looking for the answer if somebody has already figured
          it out. All I need to do is ask. This is the whole
          point of mailing lists.

          I'm sure I could find 50 tutorials on this subject if
          I searched for them. The fact is somebody might have
          already read a really good one and can point it to me
          before I read all 50. Get it? Work smarter not harder!

          Frank

          =====
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
            All perl modules are centralized at cpan.org.