Re: [PBML] Testing Automation using Perl

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      >>>>> "pvlkoteswari" == pvlkoteswari <pvlkoteswari@...> writes:

      pvlkoteswari> Any Pointers on How to Testing Automation using Perl?

      perldoc Test::Tutorial after installing Test::More.

      I've heard a few success stories using Perl's testing architecture
      (which is quite flexible) to test a lot of non-Perl things.

      Couple that with WWW::Mechanize, and you've got a web simulator for
      testing.