Check this out

  • Hari N
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hey there,

      I just found this pretty neat site that is giving away free stuff,
      such as the new iPod, a miniDV camcorder, a home theater system, a
      Canon digital camera, or CASH.

      It is completely legitimate, and thousands of people have received
      their products from the free sites so far.

      All you need to do is copy the following link into your browser, and
      follow the simple instructions as you go!

      Here is my link:

      http://www.tech4free.com/default.aspx?ref=98605

      --
      Hari