[PBML] writing perl modules

  • Frank Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      I would like to write some functions in C and then
      write a perl module to call these functions. Do I need
      to compile the C functions into a shared lib? How
      would I go about writing the perl module to call the C
      routines?

      If anyone has a link to a tutorial which describes
      this could you let me know please.

      Thanks,
      Frank

      =====