Re: getting info form dynamic content(jsp with frame) with lwp

  • daymobrew@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "denizcan1983"
      <denizcan1983@y...> wrote:

      > I wanna get information from a site which contain frames and dynamic
      > content(jsp).I used lwp module but i can get only source code.The
      > code i wrote is below.
      >
      > #!/usr/bin/perl
      > use LWP::Simple;
      > use LWP::UserAgent;
      > my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
      > my $ca = $ua->get('http://www.xscores.com/LiveScore.do?
      > state=soccerLiveScore&sport=1');
      > $xx = $ca->content;
      > print "$xx";
      >
      > i want to take the scores in the site.excel do this by "web quary"
      > option but i wanna do it by perl.
      > can anyone help me?

      I brought up the page in my browser and found that the URL for the
      frame with the games is:
      http://www.xscores.com/LiveScore.do?state=promptSoccerLiveScore&gameType=All&gameStyle=euro&gameDate=2004-11-05&sport=1
      Try using this URL.
      I use Firefox and simply right clicked and selected "This Frame ->
      View Frame Info" to get the URL.