getting info form dynamic content(jsp with frame) with lwp

  • denizcan1983
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
      I wanna get information from a site which contain frames and dynamic
      content(jsp).I used lwp module but i can get only source code.The
      code i wrote is below.

      #!/usr/bin/perl
      use LWP::Simple;
      use LWP::UserAgent;
      my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
      my $ca = $ua->get('http://www.xscores.com/LiveScore.do?
      state=soccerLiveScore&sport=1');
      $xx = $ca->content;
      print "$xx";

      i want to take the scores in the site.excel do this by "web quary"
      option but i wanna do it by perl.
      can anyone help me?
    • daymobrew@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "denizcan1983"
        <denizcan1983@y...> wrote:

        > I wanna get information from a site which contain frames and dynamic
        > content(jsp).I used lwp module but i can get only source code.The
        > code i wrote is below.
        >
        > #!/usr/bin/perl
        > use LWP::Simple;
        > use LWP::UserAgent;
        > my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
        > my $ca = $ua->get('http://www.xscores.com/LiveScore.do?
        > state=soccerLiveScore&sport=1');
        > $xx = $ca->content;
        > print "$xx";
        >
        > i want to take the scores in the site.excel do this by "web quary"
        > option but i wanna do it by perl.
        > can anyone help me?

        I brought up the page in my browser and found that the URL for the
        frame with the games is:
        http://www.xscores.com/LiveScore.do?state=promptSoccerLiveScore&gameType=All&gameStyle=euro&gameDate=2004-11-05&sport=1
        Try using this URL.
        I use Firefox and simply right clicked and selected "This Frame ->
        View Frame Info" to get the URL.