Perl,Oracle Professionals are needed by a CMMI Level 5 company in Pune !!!

  • Madhura Kulkarni,Terra Firma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      Please do not HIT reply button and change the subject line.
      Kindly reply to: terrafirmapune@...

      Greetings!

      We need Perl,Oracle,PL/SQL professionals for our client -a CMM I Level 5 Company in Pune.

      About the company :Our client -a CMM I Level 5 company-(one of the only twleve IT companies having this certification in India).Client is amongst the leading software exporters from India.

      Details of job: Perl,Oracle,PL/SQL professionals

      Skill :Strong PERL and Oracle PL/SQL

      Experience : 3 yrs to 5 yrs

      You should be willing to relocate to Pune.

      Essential Skills: Very good Communication skills.

      Location: Pune,

      Qualification:BE/MCA/MCM/M.Sc

      If you are interested in the company and relocation to Pune, please reply at the earliest with your updated Resume.

      Thanks!

      Cordially,
      Madhura Kulkarni
      Terra Firma,Placing Ambitions
      Pune, India
      Tel:91-020-30907687
      Cell:+91-020-31096347
      email:madhura@...
      Chat ID:careersterrafirma@...
      madhuraterrafirma@...

      About Terra Firma:
      TERRA FIRMA is a company started in December 2000 by professionals from IT industry with an aim to channelise job-search of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA denotes SOLID ROCK foundation. Terra Firma is recruiting for few TOP MOST IT comapanies in India. We recruit for all locations in India and overseas USA, UK, Singapore,Australia Middle East.

      An organisation backed by professionals from the placement and IT field. Their management background, placement, and IT experience and strong database enables them to reach large number of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA's professional approach and innovative method keeps in constant touch with creme de la creme IT professionals. They understand the required job profile and provide ideal placement for companies and vice versa.

      The organisation has involved highly effective and valid selection methods for sourcing the talent.

      TERRA FIRMA understands the present placement situation, organisation & candidate. They see both the sides of coin and can match both sides by making a satisfactory combination