Perl Professionals for an immediate project

  • ajithnambiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004
      We are looking for Perl Professionals for an immediate project
      requirement .

      Senior Software Engineers /Software Engineers - Shell, Perl, Sybase

      - 2+ years experience in Shell Scripting, Perl,and Sybase.
      - Strong database knowledge (Sybase)
      - Strong skills in Shell Scripting and Perl

      All candidates are expected to have the following:

      - Qualifications: B.E / MCA or any equivalent
      - Financial Services Domain experience is added advantage
      - Excellent communication and customer handling/management skills
      - Positions are open for our Offshore Development Center at Chennai,
      India
      - Candidates with less experience, if found suitable, will be
      considered for junior position

      Regards

      Ajith Kumar
      Accurum India