Stefan Hotz/Data-Center/Switzerland/Zurich is out of the office.

  • Stefan Hotz
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 17, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting 14.10.2004 and will not return until
      12.05.2008.

      Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You
      are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in
      approximately 19 weeks.

      Just kidding :-)

      I am no longer working for Zurich. Please foreward your mail to the
      following mailbox:
      chr_netsecure@...