Important Letter for perl-beginner Members

  • zbcfoshmdpgt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
      We will provide loans to anyone. If you are self employed, we will find the proper financing. We specialize in high risk loans. If you have ever been turned away for a loan we can help.
      Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Our knowledgeable staff saves more money for more Americans then anyone.
      We are proud to work hard for you to get the best deal on any Home Loan.
      Refinancing now is the key to save you and your family money.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Lenders are standing by to assist you in your home refinancing process.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to take advantage of the lowest interest rates ever.
      Do not let yourself pay more cash for your home over longer amounts of time.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Save money and own your home faster.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

    • gxrjddymipt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
        Are you in debt? If so we can help
        We are helping hundreds of people consolidate debt every day
        Become one of our happy customers stop in today.

        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        89% of society is in debt at this current time.
        If you are in debt we can help you.
        Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in your time of need.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adghu

        You must act now. Do not live with any more debt
        We will clear all of your debt through consolidation.
        This is your one chance check us out now.
        http://xolwed.com/adfhu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Minimize your debt now.

        http://xolwed.com/adghu

      • firvepgsjwui
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
          Interest rates are as low as they can possibly get.
          Be sure to take advantage of this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.
          Better interest rate means lower payments for you, take advantage of this.

          http://grealus.com/azghu

          Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
          http://grealus.com/agrhu