Re: [PBML] PERL GD MODULE

  • El Rex
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      You'd better work using GD's implementation for Perl, GD.pm by Lincoln
      Stein (http://search.cpan.org/~lds/GD-2.16/GD.pm), or GD::Graph by
      Martien Verbruggen
      (http://search.cpan.org/author/MVERB/GDGraph-1.43/Graph.pm), whichever
      suits you best.

      I could not find any of them under PPM on ActivePerl, so you may
      probably need to install it by downloading the sources:

      GD (http://search.cpan.org/src/LDS/GD-2.16/GD.pm)
      GD::Graph (http://search.cpan.org/src/MVERB/GDGraph-1.43/Graph.pm)

      AFAIK, the original GD from Boutell is platform independent, written in
      C. For Windows you need to get a compiler, which is not always
      available, hence the better solution of getting the Perl packages
      directly.

      Hope it helped.

      Rex