[PBML] Urgent Help required

  • AMIT BEHAL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hello, I am new to Perl programming. I am using ActiveState Perl,
      installed under Win NT4 and am using IIS4.

      The problem is that, my perl script runs fine from the command prompt, but
      when i try executing it from IE5, it spawns a command window, gets
      executed in it and does not return any HTML to IE.

      I checked all the assosciations ie assosciated .pl with Perl and the
      works, but it still won't work. Could you help me with this, please.