Perl,J2EE Programmers needed by a CMM I Level 5 company !!!

  • Kirti Kulkarni,Terra Firma
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
      Please do not change the subject line and reply to terrafirmapune@...

      We hope that you are looking for a change and interested in knowing an exciting oppotunity!

      We need Perl, J2EE Programmers for our client in Pune.

      About the company:

      Our client - a CMM I Level 5 company - (one of the only twleve IT companies having this certification in India).Client is amongst the leading software exporters from India.

      Details of job: Senior Programmers Perl, J2EE

      Positions: 6

      Location: Pune, (you should be willing to relocate to Pune)

      Experience: 4-6 Yrs.and above

      Qualification: Good Technical Degree BE/MCA/MCM/M.Sc.

      Essential skills: Perl, J2EE

      The candidates should have very good analytical skills.

      Perl and Java,J2EE is A MUST.

      Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills
      If you are interested and willing to relocate to Pune ,Please reply back with your updated profile in word format.

      Waiting for a positive reply.

      Thanks!

      Cordially,
      Kirti Kulkarni
      Terra Firma,Placing Ambitions
      Pune, India
      Tel:91-020-30907687
      Cell:+91 (0)9890660699
      Email : kirti@...
      Chat id:terrafirmajobs@...

      About Terra Firma:

      TERRA FIRMA is a company started in December 2000 by professionals from IT industry with an aim to channelise job-search of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA denotes SOLID ROCK foundation. Terra Firma is recruiting for few TOP MOST IT comapanies in India. We recruit for all locations in India and overseas USA, UK, Singapore,Australia Middle East.

      An organisation backed by professionals from the placement and IT field. Their management background, placement, and IT experience and strong database enables them to reach large number of IT professionals. TERRA FIRMA's professional approach and innovative method keeps in constant touch with creme de la creme IT professionals. They understand the required job profile and provide ideal placement for companies and vice versa.

      The organisation has involved highly effective and valid selection methods for sourcing the talent.

      TERRA FIRMA understands the present placement situation, organisation & candidate. They see both the sides of coin and can match both sides by making a satisfactory combination
    • Rakesh Ghumatkar,Terra Firma
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Please do not change the subject line and reply to terrafirmapune@...

        Greetings!

        We need Perl, J2EE Programmers for our client in Pune.

        About the company:

        Our client - a CMM I Level 5 company - (one of the only twleve IT companies having this certification in India).Client is amongst the leading software exporters from India.

        Details of job: Senior Programmers Perl, J2EE

        Positions: 6

        Location: Pune, (you should be willing to relocate to Pune)

        Experience: 4-6 Yrs.and above

        Qualification: Good Technical Degree BE/MCA/MCM/M.Sc.

        Essential skills: Perl, J2EE

        The candidates should have very good analytical skills.

        Perl and Java,J2EE is A MUST.

        Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills

        Waiting for a positive reply.

        Thanks!

        Cordially,
        Rakesh Ghumatkar
        Terra Firma,Placing Ambitions
        Pune, India
        Tel:91-020-30900542/30907687
        Cell:+91-020-31014504
        Chat id:terrafirmapune@...

      • Madhura Kulkarni,Terra Firma
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2004
          Please do not HIT reply button and change the subject line.
          Kindly reply to: terrafirmapune@...

          Greetings!

          We need Perl, J2EE Programmers for our client in Pune.

          About the company:
          Our client -a CMM I Level 5 company-(one of the only twleve IT companies having this certification in India).Client is amongst the leading software exporters from India.

          Details of job: Senior Programmers Perl, J2EE

          Positions: 6

          Location: Pune, (you should be willing to relocate to Pune)

          Experience: 4-6 Yrs.and above

          Qualification: Good Technical Degree BE/MCA/MCM/M.Sc.

          Essential skills: Perl, J2EE

          The candidates should have very good analytical skills.

          Perl and Java,J2EE is A MUST.

          Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills

          Waiting for a positive reply.

          Thanks!

          Cordially,
          Madhura Kulkarni

[...]