Perl Developer opning at NOIDA

  • Rajesh Pradhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      Hi Friends,

      I have a perl on unix developer opening with a world class company in
      NOIDA ( Delhi NCR). The salry is not a constraint at all but the
      selection procedure is quite tough one. Only people with hardcore
      development with good educational background are able to clear it.

      So if you are intrested then send me your update resume to
      rajesh.pradhan@...