GUI options

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      Is there any (relatively painless) way to have a Perl script use different
      graphical front ends depending on what's available?
      Specifically, I'm thinking of SuSE's yast2 program, which uses Qt in a
      graphical environment, and ncurses in a text-only environment.

      echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc
      (It's safe)