How do I.....?

  • jmostert@vividhost.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Dear Group,

      I'm a beginner in PHP and would like to know how
      do I use 'fopen()' to write to files, because of some
      wierd reason I have to set some flag because of a permission
      problem in PHP that does not allow me to "by default" write
      files to my 'httpdocs' directory. I can read files but not
      write to them. This is kinda strange, but yeah.

      Any help would really be appreciated.
      Thanks for your time.

      -Jacques.

    • Allan Dystrup
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
        http://dk.php.net/fopen

        btw,
        PHP... is Hardly Perl is Hardly Perl is Hardly Perl
        allan dystrup

      • jmostert@vividhost.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
          LOL.