Re: [PBML] Dynamically reload modules

  • Jeff Eggen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2004
      >>> yargevad@... 27/07/2004 2:53:50 pm >>>
      >> Is there a way to reload modules while a program is running?

      >Check out Module::Reload at CPAN:
      > <http://search.cpan.org/~jprit/Module-Reload-1.07/Reload.pm>

      Man, I can't believe I didn't look at CPAN first. Boo me!

      So, if I can't (or don't want to) install another module, basically the method seems to be to delete the file entry from the %INC hash, and then require the module again. Definitely something to do with caution.

      Thanks for the tip!

      Jeff Eggen
      IT Programmer Analyst
      Saskatchewan Government Insurance
      Ph (306) 751-1795
      email jeggen@...

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that using, disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.