Re: [PBML] Help with password protection adaptation (also about a great free db utility)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
      >>>>> "altordai" == altordai <altordai@...> writes:

      altordai> I am a new user of http://baseportal.com
      altordai> It's a free database portal, great features (database limit=4GB,
      altordai> supports any Perl script, 6 database templates to use).
      altordai> I can recommend it to anyone who needs a database.
      altordai> But it has no "helpdesk" type support.

      And as you were told by posting twice (a few days apart) at Perlmonks:

      Well, the Monastery is for Perl Programmers to help other Perl
      Programmers, not a replacement or supplement for the lack of
      help-desk end-user support. If you want to hire one of us, post a
      contract at jobs.perl.org. Or, learn some Perl, and come back when
      you have a Perl question other than "do this for me".

      And it applies just as well to this mailing list too.

      Dude. Get a clue.