Re: [PBML] PERL installation on win32 didn't work

  • Don Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Hi Erwin,

      Can you post the script that you're running when you get the error? I don't
      think its the script. I suspect its a configuration issue with the server set
      up, but the best place to start troubleshooting is eliminating things that are
      not the problem.

      So, if you could post the script, and also tell us the file name you gave it,
      that could eliminate two possibilities.

      If it is a server issue, I can't help you because I run Apache on my Windows
      box. I'm not a fan of IIS (personal preferance only) and I don't run it on my
      machines. Others here may be able to help, but if not, I got a lot of hits on
      Google when I typed in [ +perl "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not
      returning a complete
      set of HTTP headers" ] without the square brackets. You might find your answer
      there.

      Cheers,

      Don