Re: [PBML] Important Get Educated perl-beginner Members

  • Steve Curry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hello group! I'm curious if there are moderators on
      this list? Or if someone can opt to pitch in and mod
      for spam like this? Under this group settings you can
      configure the list to mod_auth the first email for all
      new members and once they have been granted rights to
      send emails they can email freely. Just a thought, I
      would be willing to dedicate some time.

      Tnx,

      -scurry

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ndFolB/TM