PERL PROGRAMMERS - JAPAN

  • mentojohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      Hi All,

      We are looking for Web based portal developers required to work with
      focus team in Tokyo, Japan. Experience with Perl web development
      essential. No Japanese language experience required.

      Required skills:

      Perl
      Apache/mod_perl
      Linux/FreeBSD
      Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
      HTML Templating
      Javascript
      Experience in writing and reading object-oriented Perl code
      Communication skills (japanese not required)

      Desired skills:

      Experience with DB2, Oracle\XML Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC)
      Experience with email and MIME message handling
      Experience OO Database Access (Class::DBI)
      Experience with weblogs and weblog technologies

      Location: Tokyo, Japan

      Kindly mail your CVs to: career@...

      Regards
      HR Team