Re: [PBML] Moderators Need To Moderate (OT?)

  • Greg Webster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2004
      How many are you seeing here? Maybe one or three a week? Even using
      SpamAssassin, I get anywhere from 100-150 getting through to my mailbox a
      week (another 450-500 per week automatically go to trash, so maybe I'm
      not seeing how many are hitting here).

      Anyway, perhaps your complaining would be best served by going directly to
      Yahoo and telling them to get their crap together. If they didn't allow
      robots to create accounts (without human intervention required) this
      wouldn't be an issue.

      Personally, I'd rather see a solution the benefitted all Yahoo accounts
      than just this one.

      Greg
      Owner/Moderator